25 de septiembre de 2007

The most terrifying story by Laura Rincon

Four years ago I was witness of a terrify story.

My uncles decided live together because they love each other so much. Seven years ago my aunt, Lorena got to pregnant of twice and everybody in the family were too excited. At the beginning all was perfect but the life for my uncles was going difficult and we had so many problems. All the time they fight because they didn’t understand each other and their daughters was a problem when they wanted to go out. Luisa is one of their daughters but she was born sick. With the past of the months Luisita was looking worse and she was suffered convulsions. Javier, my uncle didn’t want to keep living with Lorena, and she felt so sad because all around her was going bad and she dreamed with having a normal life.

One day Lorena decided to take pills, she was thinking that can might be the best way in order not to suffer anymore. At the next day she felt bad, when she was walking she felt dizzy. Lore was taken to the hospital for her mother and everything was OK. The doctor said that she could come back to the house and all the family was happy for that. While her sister was doing steps so that my aunt could get out to the hospital, she suffered a respiratory unemployment and anyone could do anything. My little cousins was 3 years and they lost their mother, but today both are so happy and they live with me and my grandmother.

1 comentario:

pre-intermediate english dijo...

She used a great vocabulary, she also used past continous in the terrifyin story. I think that its a great story but its so difficult to understand its very confused, specially in the last paragraph.

MARIA CAMILA CUADROS