25 de septiembre de 2007

3 letter camila Cuadros

This is a terrifying history that I have to live.

The history begins when I was on my best friend house since 4 years ago.
We arrive at time to her house at 5 pm, we have to do a lot of homework and expositions that the reason why I went to her house. We were studying on her computer, we are alone all the time, we do the things that we always do.At 6:00 we were sang a song with maximum of volume, when the recorder in the a unexpected moment it turn it off and we jump in the more funny way, I’m really scared, because I hate this kind of things but my friend that knows that there are a strange thing, after a few of minutes she goes to the living room to see what happened. And she don’t find anything, later we were watched TV, and the same thing can happen, I really don’t know what happen in this apartment but since that day I never come back to her house, and nowadays she told me that the fright continues.

No hay comentarios: