27 de septiembre de 2007

5 letter camila cuadros

WHO KILL THE WOMEN AT 100 STREET.

I’m Maria Camila Cuadros, I’m a layer and I have to solve this case or this crime. This crime begins when I was practiced my favorite sport at 9:00 pm, suddenly mi cell phone rings and my boos tell me that I have to go to the 100 street, because 2 hours ago one men commit a crime, and I be obliged to go there and to call my assistants but they were dancing in a club, but it doesn’t matter because the work and this kind of work is the principal responsibility. After two hours we were arrived to the crime place, and what I see was incredible.

Valentina Gutierrez was an engineer and was the mother of two beautiful kids. The crime begins in these steps: First she was walking after she go out to her job and when she wants to take a taxi someone want to steal her and the witness says that this person was a men. Second she try to be not steal and she put in proof the thieving and the only thing that she got is her murder, because the thieving don’t have a limit to kill someone minus if it was a women. When we arrive to the scene of the crime what I see was horrible because the girl was on the floor without her head and with a lot of bales this body and this is an inexplicable act.

We have to resolve the problem to investigate and to identify the men, after that we have to make a judgement and the Jude decide what’s happen with the live of the criminal and to do a sentence, in the judgment all the witness have testify to the judge all the things that they see, all the evidences, information detail that we carry are a good proof to the judge decide a good decision for all.
Finally after all this horrible history the judge were made a sentence, it said that the criminal have to go to the jail for a lot of years, and this is the way that the arrest pay for his crime, but the valentina’s family wants more, wants that the Jude pronounce to SANTIAGO ROJAS to the death penalty, but this is a impossible decision because the political constitution of Colombia declare the death penalty unconstitutional, because this contravene the essential laws.

No hay comentarios: