13 de noviembre de 2007

ask information

October 27th 2007

University of salamanca
Department of humanities
España


Dear Mrs. Sofia Efe

Recently, I have seen in internet on page of the university the subjects of law and I’m so interesting to finish my studies in Salamanca university, I’m in 6 semester on the Sabana University that have some agreement with you.

I wish to know how much is the cost of the last semesters, duration, what can I do for study there and when I can go there, although I have a very busy schedule in this days but I can make the interview when you want, also I would like to know how much students are in this course, and where I can lodge for all this time.
I’m so exciting waiting you’re information.

Yours Faithfully

Ma Camila Cuadros
Bogota Colombia

No hay comentarios: