20 de septiembre de 2007

QUESTIONS

INTERVIEW

The Meals Company is looking for a profesional who can administrate the resources appropriate , with good experiences and references.

INTERVIEWEE: Good afternoonINTERVIEWER Good afternoon Mrs. Smith . The company is looking for a person who is able to create ideas and administrate our resources. Ok so we can start the interview.
INTERVIEWER: what studies do you have?
INTERVIEWEE: I am an engineer professional with a master in an international marketing.
INTERVIEWER: what work are you involved in?
INTERVIEWEE: I have worked as production manager in Alpina company and I direct a project that is involved with milk.
INTERVIEWER: It is amazing, but why you are not working in your last job anymore?
INTERVIEWEE: I finished my last project in Alpina and I would like begining other project focus in meals.
INTERVIEWER: How do you know about our company and what do you like about us?
INTERVIEWEE: I know your products and are so interesting , so many people talk about this company and I'm very interested to have this job.
INTERVIEWER: If we hire you, what will you offer to the company? what would your goals be in this company?
INTERVIEWEE: Ihave many ideas of marketing that are in order to improve some kind of process in the production of meals which will be able to use here.
INTERVIEWER: What would your references say about you?
INTERVIEWEE: My references can tell about me that I have a good capacity to create strategies also that I have a very good capacity to direct amount of people taking they to a high level .In the last job I never had any problem with my work group .

INTERVIEWER. Ok Mrs Smith I will communicate with you.

No hay comentarios: