21 de septiembre de 2007

August 13th – 18th terrifying story (liliana reyes)

Dear Jorge,


I write you to tell you the terrible story that happens to me, this story was very bad and something like that had never happened to me.

My boyfriend asks out me, and I am very happy, because we were dancing to beautiful place, for this reason I decided to buy a new dress and other purse. I was watching TV when he arrived then he say me:

- You love me?
- Off course- I say
- But… what are you going to do last weekend?
- Mm? I was with my friends…
- And … what happened?
- I was with my friend when I met Jorge
- and?
- And Jorge told me about his girlfriend because she decided to grow apart; why?

Because I was think about this relationship and I decided to grow apart because I do not happy, and I feel that you love Jorge, for this reason I hope that you accepted a bad situation without complaining because I don’t love you.

After of this conversation: I was crying ever night. And in this moment I think that he has other partner and for this reason he grows apart.

No hay comentarios: