25 de septiembre de 2007

THE MOST TERROFYFING HISTORY BY ANDRES MARTIN

Once upon a time I was walking in a small Villages but it was dark in Matamoros México when I listened to a big sound I felt a strange sensation , when I watch how one person looked at me in the middle of the trees.

I started running very fast to the trees and when I arrived to the site the person wasn’t there and I looked every were and then I saw a dead cow I was very scared but I need know what happened and I started to search but I didn’t find nothing I fell very disappointed but when I went to my house I saw a big monster like a raptor but it was walking in two feet it had a big mouth and a short hands , when he saw me he started to run very fast, it was running to the mountains and I didn’t see more of the creature.

When I was in the airport I saw a picture of the monster and the monster name it was the chupacabras and he lives in middle of the Matamoros village, I will never forget his face and I will never forget the experience.

No hay comentarios: