22 de agosto de 2007

1 letter

Dear, Valentina

I’m writing to you because I read your letter and I really want to help you in all I can do .

I know that you suffer of migraine, well this is the reason why you write me, I can say a lot of things about your illnesses but I prefer to see you, because I don’t want to tell you a fast solution, that can be harmful for your health, for that reason I give you a date for the next week at 9:00 am. I know that the date is so late but is necessary, also I know that the headache continues for this time, that’s the reason why I send you a prescription with the medicine that can help you for the moment.

I fell so bad because I know that you need a solutions so fast but, I cant, and I think that you understand mi reasons.

I’m waiting for you the next week .
Sincerely yours


Dr.
Ma. Camila Cuadros A.
5261961

1 comentario:

Angela Forero: English Teacher dijo...

Nicely structured letter. There is a wide range and new vocabulary used.
Some suggestions:
"...you suffer from migraine"
"I am giving you an appointment" (date x)
(is necessary x): it is necessary
"I feel so bad"
"I will be waiting for you next week"