14 de noviembre de 2007

complain

September 14, 2007


Delta Air Lines
Christopher Radko
Manager Lost and Found
Orlando International Airport
USA



I'm presenting my inconformity about your line of Customer Service. I has been calling in many opportunities for reporting lost baggage and I have not idea why nobody knows to answer that. I has been calling to Baggage Service center, Assistance Support Client and Passenger Refunds without any results.

The last November 10 I was in the flight number 007, Atlanta to Orlando, but my baggage don't arrived with others, so immediately reported the case with Baggage Service center, provided date, location, detailed description and a flight number, they took a note but, until now, I don't know nothing about it.

I want to be clear and let through this letter that Delta Air Lines is responsible for the damages to me. I can believe that and you should respond immediately and give me to answer and pay for all time lost.

Sincerely,



Paola A. Ruiz

No hay comentarios: