14 de agosto de 2007

Letter Paola Ruiz

Thomas Baher
Paseo drive
67-87 salitre park
13 de agosto de 2007




Dear Thomas




I hope you are okay

I am writing to you because I receive you last letter which you told me about any problems of health.

I give you an advice, you must be careful with your stomachache, headache and fever for the reason that you have not been able to work.

If you can not take chemical tablets you should go to Andrés Sandoval, he is the best doctor in Bogotá city he tries with naturopathy.
This is a method which tries to help the body to eliminate any waste products, thus purifying itself, however, instead of using drugs or surgery.

I recommended if you can visit to the doctor in this address street 23 Nº 5 floor 3




I am looking forward to hearing from you again.


Yours sincerely

Paola Andrea Ruiz

1 comentario:

Angela Forero: English Teacher dijo...

* I receiveD your last letter
* "for the reason" : Check the use of connectors in order to, so that and because.
* "I recommend you to visit this doctor..."
Your letter is divided into paragraphs. and shows some learned.